Monday, February 16, 2009

Broken Hand Injury in Georgia Car Accident as an Example

I recently was hired by a client injured in a car accident in Clayton County, Georgia. She had a broken hand which required two pins to repair. In meeting with the family I was very pleased to see that they had already followed my suggested plan for how to handle medical care. They had submitted the hospital bills to their health insurer, they still had medpay available and they had not notified the hospital of the existence of the medpay.

By having the health insurance handle the claim, she got the benefit of the negotiated reduced rate from the health insurance and can then use the medpay to pay back the health insurance reimbursement claim. That will maximize the recovery the client can make.

This is a case that will end well for the client because she was careful on the front end with her medical bills.

3 comments:

sennakesavan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mtom said...

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information for my mission. Elia & Ponto law firm michigan

mtom said...

This is a good subject to talk about. Sometimes I fav stuff like this on Redit. I don’t think this would be the best to submit though. I’ll take a look around your site though and submit something else. https://www.gpwlaw-mi.com/mesotheliomalawfirm